|Main slope||Beginners slope||Snowpark||"Axa" children's park||Junior's park|
|Lebght||150 m||200 m||150 m||100 m||~250 m|
|Hight difference||35 m||25 m||35 m||15 m||35 m|
|Lifts||Doppelmayr (2pc)||Doppelmayr||Doppelmayr||SunKid wondercarpet||Doppelmayr|
- Main track visible from "Reiņa cafe" and allways with exellent snow condition.
- Begginers track is flat, wide and long for safely taking first steps in skiing.
- Snowboard park offers a variety of elements, slides, boxes.
- Children's Park has been specially designed and delimited slope with SunKid lift and elements.
Children under 7 years of age - under the supervision of an instructor or parent. Helmet - required!
- Junior Park - long, with a variety of features designed slope for children and beginners.